Project Lead the Way|
Project Lead The Way (PLTW) is the largest nonprofit provider of innovative and rigorous STEM education programs. More than 500,000 students at nearly 3,500 schools have taken part in PLTW classes.
View Complete Vendor Guide
Thank you for considering Charter School Tools LLC ("Charter School Tools") and its www.charterschooltools.org and related websites as a venue for sharing your knowledge and insight. Before submitting any materials, please carefully review our Solicited Submission Terms and Conditions outlined below; by submitting your materials ("Materials"), you ("Author") accept these Solicited Submission Terms and Conditions.
Effective April 15, 2011.
- Author represents and warrants that the Materials: (a) are entirely original work(s); (b) do not infringe upon any third party's copyright(s), trademark(s), intellectual property or other proprietary rights; (c) were either created solely by the Author, or if jointly created with others, Author has written and valid consent from the other joint creators to agree to these Terms and Conditions; and (d) are not libelous or otherwise unlawful. Author shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by Author whether knowingly or unknowingly.
- Author's Materials have not been previously published as part of an exclusive arrangement.
- Author grants Charter School Tools and any entity under its common ownership or control now or in the future, ("Affiliates") a royalty-free, perpetual, and non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, publish, post, translate, distribute, and display the Materials worldwide and/or incorporate the Materials or any portion thereof in other works in any form or media, known now or later developed. In the event Author revokes such license, it must provide Charter School Tools at least 30 days advance written notice (via email or an otherwise verifiable means of delivery) of the effective date of such revocation. Revocation of such license is effective only with respect to future use by Charter School Tools and does not affect the continued use of such Materials by those who had previously downloaded the Materials.
- Charter School Tools is not responsible for the content, lawfulness, completeness, accuracy, or integrity of the Materials. In its sole discretion, Charter School Tools selects the materials to include on its website. Charter School Tools is in no way obligated to make use of or post the Materials. Charter School Tools reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove the Materials from its website at any time, with or without cause, or to make use of or publish the Materials on any of its Affiliates' website(s).
- Author acknowledges that the Materials or portions thereof may have similarities to other materials that Charter School Tools and/or its Affiliates may develop or receive from third parties. Author waives any right to make a claim/demand or bring any legal action with regard to the Materials.
- Unless otherwise agreed to as part of separate written agreement, Charter School Tools is in no way obligated to compensate the Author for the publication, posting, display, or use of the Materials, or incorporation of the Materials or any portion thereof into any derivative works.
- Author agrees to indemnify Charter School Tools and its Affiliates from and against any claims, expenses, losses or liabilities (including reasonable attorneys' fees) that may be asserted against Charter School Tools and/or its Affiliates in connection with the Materials arising from intellectual property rights of third parties or arising from the Author's negligence in its preparation and/or publication of such Materials.
- Any disputes arising with respect to the Materials or the Solicited Submission Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana without regard to its conflicts of law principles. Any legal action shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Louisiana. You agree exclusively and irrevocably to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
© 2011 Charter School Tools LLC. All Rights Reserved.